venerdì 25 aprile 2014

"Rimorchiare" in italiano

How to flirt in Italian 

“Scusa, mi indicheresti la direzione?” “Quale?” “Quella per il tuo cuore”.
Excuse me, can you show me the direction?” “Which one?” “The one for your heart”.
Tuo padre era per caso un ladro? Perché ha rubato le stelle dal cielo e le ha messe nei tuoi occhi.
Was your father a thief? Because he've stolen the stars from the sky and putted them in your eyes.
Spero che tu capisca qualcosa di respirazione artificiale, perché mi stai rubando il fiato.
I hope that you understand something about the artificial breathing, because you are stealing my breath.
O tu sei la più bella del mondo o non ho viaggiato abbastanza.
Or you are the most beautiful girl of the world or I haven't travelled enough.
Ehm... scusa questo posto è libero? E tu?
Ehm... sorry is this seat free? And you?
Mi piacciono i tuoi occhi, ma preferisco i miei, così posso vedere i tuoi.
I like your eyes, but I prefer mine so that I can see yours.
Sai che mi devi regalare un vocabolario? Perché, da quando ti ho vista, sono rimasto senza parole.
Do you know you have to give me a vocabulary? Because from when I've seen you I am without words.
Sai perché il mare è salato? Perché tu hai tutta la sua dolcezza.
Do you know why the sea is salty? Because you have all its sweetness.

Nessun commento: